CONTACT US: 1-415-447-4132
OTM FIGHT SHOP SAN FRANCISCO
Sale
OTMBorn to FightLucky GiLil ScrapperFuture FighterTough LoveAfflictionTapoutCrusaderFairtexTotal Knock OutAdidas

Saturday, June 26, 2010


Man its been another great week down here On The Mat. New guys to the sport coming in with that enthusiasm we all had in the beginning, and it rubs off! The old dogs come down sharing stories about the old days, and I'm glad we had those.
Is it me or does the WEC just keep getting better? Hordecki V. Downes are you kidding me? That was just INCREDIBLE!! Then Hominick V. Jabouin...really..my god the sport gets better and we get more of it everyday!! Both of these were WARS!
Best Referee in the Biz...Josh Rosenthal no question, no question.
Hey I wonder what Paul Daly is doing today...I mean beside looking at a big jackass in his mirror.
Forty Thieves keeps innovating and keeping ahead of the giants. If you guys are looking for highly functional training shorts with a different look and like to see the little guy do good, pick some of these up, you won't be sorry!!
Everlast gear has made the step...I used to bang on it...but they did right by us MMA freaks. Mitts, sparring gloves they are dialed in man.
Built to Fight gear converts are growing here in the Bay, the last (3) gyms I wondered into the gear was there working hard in full effect like us.
OTM SF congratulates one of our favorite sons...Chris Cariaso...everytime I get a little nervous he may have a tough one he flips the switch and does something awesome and goes home a winner!!!
Hey you guys should be reading and watching the Loco Life its one the funniest most entertaining MMA centric websites out there. www.ryanloco.com
MMA Junkie is an OTM favorite.
OTMers we want your comments and feedback, don't hang back lurking in the shadows send us your piece of mind..we ain't the Gap..if the customer is wrong we'll let you know, no worries....otmsanfrancisco@att.net
One of the best parts of this business is when a Dad or Mom gets their kids involved, you know what Spartacus said "the family that trains together whips the crap out of the mouthy family that watches TV all day long...." No it was ..I forget now..but check this champion out at the top of the page,someday she'll be breakin hearts and snapping arms!
Black Fly sunglasses available at OTM SF now!
On my hands and knees praying to Randy Coutre...will you please support your sport!!

2 comments:

  1. Its good to know that kids are having a real interest for the martial arts. Even I was fond of learning martial arts in my childhood, but never can I go for it.
    mixed martial arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid is looking pretty in the beautiful in this uniform.
    mens clothing

    ReplyDelete